Monday, December 26, 2011

Night before my journey

The post is to make me accountable for myself and my action on the journey to weight loss. I hope that my blogging will in some way encourage others and for others to encourage me with their ups and downs as well.


Okay, here I sit thinking about tomorrow, the beginning of a journey that will have its ups and downs. It will have its rewards and disappointments. I know it can be done, but am I willing to take the plunge into a struggle that will eventually lead hopefully to better health and a more fulfilling life. The fact of the matter is, it is a matter of do I want to live a long healthy life or short one with all kinds of problems that can come from being a diabetic. Being I just turned 50 now is the time to get serious about the fact that no one can loose the weight for me.  My prayer tonight is "Lord give me the strength to take one day at a time, leaning on you when I think I can't do it, when I want to eat something that isn't good for me and eating it want get me to my goal a year from now". Okay until tomorrow. I will post my ups and downs, my success and my failures and I am sure there will be plenty of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment